MAY 2, 2013
This morning, I will be disclosing information and findings regarding the sudden surge in the arrival of dubious individuals on chartered flights since April 25th. These are foreign nationals as well as Malaysians from Sabah and Sarawak who have been flown in to Peninsula Malaysia.
We have also received information that there has been a sudden surge in the arrivals of foreign workers from Thailand, Cambodia, Pakistan and Myanmar through Bukti Kayu Hitam as well those from Indonesia through Port Kelang and other coastal entry points.
The timing of this surge in arrivals and its sheer size raises naturally raises the question of whether they have been transported here surreptitiously to vote in favour of Barisan Nasional.
We also received information that these flights were made at the instruction of the Prime Minister’s Department and made through a letter signed by a minister. The facts that we have established so far are:
The number of these flights, as many as 16 per day from East Malaysia primarily departing from Kuching and Kota Kinabalu as well as Sandakan, Miri and Sibu, with some flights using jumbo jets. The number of charter flights per day is more than even the number of charter flights during the Haj season.
Based on our calculations, as many as 4,500 people are being transported via the in-bound flights into KLIA each day. This has been taking place each day with the exception of May 1st, since April 25th.
This means at least 40,500 dubious individuals have and are still entering via this method of chartered flights via KLIA. This does not include foreign nationals who are being moved through land routes and seaports or other airport facilities such as LCCT.
The points of arrival of these flights have been KLIA Sepang as well as Bayan Lepas and Senai. We also have information that military aircraft (C130 Hercules) are being used to bring in these phantom voters to land in smaller airports such as Batu Berendam and Ipoh.
We have credible documentary evidence that these groups of foreign nationals are being transported from the airports to various sequestration points within Selangor/Kuala Lumpur and the other affected states using transport provided by various government agencies as well as charted bus operators;
We believe that the Election Commission in collaboration with the Prime Minister’s Office, and the involvement of a number of other agencies are involved in this operation. We now demand answers to the following questions from the relevant parties:
- Can the Inspector General of Police and the Chief of the Armed Forces assure us that the Royal Malaysian Police and Malaysian Armed Forces are neutral professionals and are not involved in a plot to keep Barisan Nasional in power? Can both of them confirm that their intelligence personnel are not involved in orchestrating the movement of these dubious people?
- Can the Chief of Armed Forces explain if the various Territorial Army (Askar Wataniah) camps have been used as accommodation centers for these dubious individuals?
- Can the Director General of Immigration explain the role of the various depots in Lenggeng, Sepang and Semenyih in providing accommodation these foreign phantom voters?
- Can the Director General of the National Registration Department explain whether foreign workers in the Sepang Formula 1 Circuit and KLIA have been given Malaysian identity cards?
We warn the Election Commission and its cahoots that there are many patriotic Malaysians in the various security agencies, airlines and airport employees who are angry and upset that the sovereignty of the country is being compromised. These patriots are monitoring and documenting all the suspicious movements groups of individuals. We have video recordings, photographic evidence and documents to support our claims. We also have the flight schedule of these chartered flights.
We want to warn the current Barisoan Nasional caretaker government not to deny Malaysians their democratic rights to vote freely and fairly. They should also not exploit powerless and marginalized foreign nationals or Malaysians for their goal of staying in power.
I also call upon Malaysians to document all evidence of the inflow of these imported voters. Take photos or videos of their movements. For those have in any way been involved in this operation, please forward to us the evidences that you have. We must protect the sovereignty of the rakyat.
Finally, we urge every single voter who loves Malaysia to come out to take control of our destiny by voting and not let the BN steal our election by using these dubious voters. If Pakatan Rakyat, Insyallah, is given the mandate by the rakyat, we will declare 6th May 2013 a national holiday to allow Malaysia to return home after the voting exercise.
We must overwhelm these imported voters with our high turnout to ensure our dignity and sovereignty. Let us exorcise this country from the demons of BN and the Election Commission.
1 Mei 2013 (Rabu)
1) 10.00 pg – Kampong Lindungan, Jln Kelang Lama, PJS 6
(Depan Kontena Nasional)
2) 11.00 pg – Bilik Gerakan P- Petaling Jaya Selatan , Jalan 2/16A,
Taman Maju Jaya, Petaling Jaya
3) 12.00 tgh – Padang Taman Dagang, Ampang
4) 2.00 ptg – Putrajaya
5) 3.30 ptg – Tapak Pasar Malam Batu 20, Kuang
6) 4.30 ptg – Taman Kelang Utama, Klang
1) 8.30-12.00 mlm – Ceramah Perdana Pakatan Harapan Rakyat
Lokasi: Jln Siakap 6, Taman Pasir Putih, Pasir Gudang
2) 8.30 – 12.00 mlm – Ceramah Perdana UBAH – Ini Kali Lah!
Lokasi : Sutera Mall, Skudai
3) 8.30-12.00 mlm – Ceramah Perdana Pakatan Harapan Rakyat
Lokasi: Tapak Letak Kereta, Stadium Larkin, Johor Bahru
27 & 28 April 2013 (Sabtu & Ahad)
27 April 2013 (Sabtu)
1) 11.00 pagi – Kampong Patau-Patau (P – Labuan)
2) 12.30 tgh – Rumah Dato’ Lajim Ukin, Beaufort
(P – Beaufort / Sipitang)
3) 2.30 ptg – Pdg Rmh Panjang Kg Taningol, Matunggong
(P – Kota Marudu, DUN – Matunggong)
4) 4.00 ptg – Kampong Lominodip (Sebelah SMK Tambulion)
(P-Kota Belud, DUN – Kadamaian)
5) 5.30 ptg – Jalan Kiam Som, Inanam
(P- Sepanggar, DUN – Inanam)
6) 7.00 mlm – Kampong Nossob Baru, Penampang
(P- Penampang , DUN- Api-Api)
28 April 2013 (Ahad)
1) 11.00 pg – Batu 9, Jalan Labuk, Sandakan
(P- Libaran, DUN – Gum-Gum)
2) 12.30 tgh – Pasar Taman Mawar, Batu 5, Sandakan
(P- Batu Sapi, DUN – Sekong)
3) 2.30 ptg – Taman Gembira, Jalan Silam, Lahad Datu
(P- Silam, DUN – Lahad Datu)
4) 4.00 ptg – Jalan Kampong Simunul, Pekan Semporna
(P- Semporna, DUN – Senallang)
5) 5.30 ptg – Pej PKR, Taman Gek Poh, Tawau
(P – Tawau, DUN- Balung & Apas)
24 April 2013 (Rabu)
1) 4.00 ptg – Sepetang Bersama Anwar Ibrahim
Lokasi: Markaz PAS Sungai Tiram, Ulu Tiram, Tebrau
2) 5.30 ptg – Sepetang Bersama Anwar Ibrahim
Lokasi: Padang Jalan Padi Malinja 6,
Taman Bandar Baru UDA, Johor Bahru
3) 7.30 mlm – Solat & Kuliah Maghrib
Lokasi : Dataran KeADILan, KM 18 Parit Haji Salleh Ros
Jalan Kluang-Batu Pahat
4) 9.00 mlm – Ceramah Perdana Pakatan Harapan Rakyat
Lokasi: Taman Bistari, Parit Botak, Senggarang, Batu Pahat
5) 11.00 mlm – Ceramah Perdana Pakatan Harapan Rakyat
Lokasi : Padang Besar, Kampong Abdullah, Segamat
21 April 2013 (Ahad)
1) 10.30 pagi – Sepagi Dengan Anwar Ibrahim
Lokasi : Pekan Kuala Kurau
2) 12.00 tghari – Santai Bersama Anwar Ibrahim
Lokasi: Pekan Bagan Serai
3) 2.30 ptg – Santai Bersama Anwar Ibrahim
Lokasi : Kampong Anak Kurau
4) 4.00 ptg – Santai Bersama Anwar Ibrahim
Lokasi : Kampong Baru Sauk
5) 6.00 ptg – Sepetang Bersama Anwar Ibrahim
Lokasi: Taman Chandan Puteri, Kuala Kangsar
6) 9.00 mlm – Ceramah Perdana Pakatan Harapan Rakyat
Lokasi: Kampong Teluk Sena, Lambor Kanan
7) 11.00 mlm – Ceramah Perdana Pakatan Harapan Rakyat
Lokasi: Batu 9, Lekir, Sitiawan
23 April 2013 (Selasa)
1) 4.00 ptg – Sepetang Bersama Anwar Ibrahim
Lokasi: Pasar Malam Pekan Lubok Cina
2) 5.00 ptg – Sepetang Bersama Anwar Ibrahim
Lokasi: Bilik Gerakan Utama DUN Sg Udang,
Pekan Sungai Udang
3) 6.00 ptg – Tazkirah & Solat Maghrib
Lokasi: Rumah Ustaz Salleh, Bertam Malim
4) 7.45 mlm – Ceramah Pakatan Harapan Rakyat
Lokasi: Pej Cbg Alor Gajah, Taman Sri Pelangi, Rembia
5) 8.45 mlm – Ceramah Pakatan Harapan Rakyat
Lokasi: Bilek Gerakan DUN Gadek, Pekan Gadek,
6) 9.45 mlm – Ceramah Pakatan Harapan Rakyat
Lokasi: Bilek Gerakan Felda Hutan Percha, Macap
7) 10.45 mlm – Ceramah Pakatan Harapan Rakyat
Lokasi: Dataran Hamas, Kelubi, Jasin
8) 11.30 mlm – Ceramah Perdana Pakatan Harapan Rakyat
Lokasi : Pdg Bolasepak, Tmn Dato’ Thamby Cik Karim,